Class Action & Mass Tort
We have represented thousands of victims in class actions and mass torts who have suffered injuries from exposure to toxic chemicals, dangerous drugs and defective products, as well as damages from consumer fraud. Our attorneys are currently litigating and investigating several drugs and medical devices on the market that have caused significant injuries including Risperdal/Invega, Essure, Zofran, Xarelto, SSRI’s, and Pelvic Mesh. Our team is also actively litigating cases against General Motors related to the ignition switch defect.
We are dedicated to helping people injured by these products and others, in addition to zealously advocating for those suffering injury caused by prescription and pharmacy errors. Our clients benefit from our experience serving as members of the Plaintiff Steering Committee, where we have served as lead and co-lead counsel, in prominent class action and multi-district litigation throughout the United States, along with our experience handling complex litigation including:
- In Re: Oil Spill by the Oil Rig “Deepwater Horizon” in the Gulf of Mexico, on April 20, 2010, MDL-2179.
- In re: Zofran Products Liability Litigation MDL 2657
- Plaintiff Steering Committee member. One of the largest case inventories. In Re: Risperdal and Invega Product Liability Cases JCCP 4775
- Anticoagulant litigation
- In re General Motors Ignition Switch Defect Litigation. MDL 2543
- In re Essure product liability litigation JCCP 4887
- In Re Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride) products liability litigation. MDL 2342
- In Re Lexapro and Celexa products liability litigation
- In re Avandia product liability litigation. MDL1871
- Lead Counsel, Bolton v Koppers Inc., United States District Court, Northern District of Colorado
- Lead Counsel, U1it4less, Inc. v. FedEx Corp., et al., a RICO Class Action, 11-cv-1713, United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- Co-Lead Counsel, In Re Long Island Power Authority Hurricane Litigation. Plaintiff Steering Committee.
- In re: Ford Navistar Diesel Engine Products Liability Litigation, MDL No.2223
- Trial Team Member: In Re Chinese Manufactured Drywall Product Liability Litigation, MDL-2047
- Law & Briefing, Damages and Client Relations Committees for In Re Apple IPhone 3G and 3GS Marketing and Sales Practices, MDL-2116
- Law & Pleading, and Discovery Committees for In re: Light Tobacco Marketing Litigation Sales Practices Litigation, MDL-2068
- In Re: AT & T Mobility Wireless Data Services Sales Tax Litigation, MDL-2147
- In Re: Verizon Wireless Data Charges Litigation, MDL-2141
- In Re: Toyota Motor Corp., Unintended Acceleration Marketing, Sales Practices and Product Liability Litigation, MDL-2151